If you have received an email with a letter inviting you to present a poster at the conference this information is for you.
You will present your poster live at our 10th anniversary national online conference on 17th May.
We have a super line-up – see our programme
In the letter you will see your poster reference # - keep a note of this and use each time you communicate
To do immediately – confirm you will present
1. Email Katherine@bristolpatientsafety.com with name(s) of poster presenter(s)*
*co-authors can co-present as long as they pay for their discounted delegate place
Book and pay between 1st and 14th April
2. Fill out the booking form here and pay £169 (no VAT) by bank transfer
3. Poster reference # in the letter must be used on booking form to receive the discount
IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR DELEGATE BOOKING AND PAYMENT BY 14th APRIL YOUR POSTER PLACE WILL BE OFFERED TO THE RESERVE LIST.
Upload posters and slides by 24th April
4. Create your poster and slides using the templates:
• Poster template (A1 portrait) - download from this link
• Slides template (2 slides to accompany your presentation of 2 minutes and 30 seconds) - download from this link
Do not change the templates as posters and slides get combined into master files for each group
When saving, begin poster and slides filename with your poster reference #
Judge's advice on poster and slides here
5. Upload completed A1 Poster PDF and slides in PowerPoint format here
Attend a HOPIN Tech Check (drop-in options: 4 April, 13 April or 3 May)
You receive the link to this once you have confirmed you will present
Every single person who will present must attend a HOPIN tech check
HOPIN works best on the Chrome Browser so please ensure this is downloaded on your computer
• Tuesday April 4 19:30 - 20:30
• Thursday April 13 19:30 - 20:30
• Wednesday May 3 19:30 - 20:30
Register for the conference on HOPIN
You will receive the link for this once you have booked and paid (it is separate from the Hopin Tech Check link)
Register for the conference immediately you receive the link.
For Queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07954 691 855
If you have more than one poster accepted you need to find a co-author to present your second poster.
If you find later you are unable to attend you can nominate a co-author to take your place at no extra charge by emailing email@example.com
Judges’ Advice here
Terms and conditions here
For poster presenters
© 2020 KJD Communications Ltd