18th May 2022
National Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
Poster Competition 2023
Full Quality Improvement Project (QIP)
Quality Improvement (QI) in progress
The competition is open - online entry form below
Deadline for entries 10th March 2023
We have up to 160 poster places at our online conference. Successful entries receive:
Who should apply?: junior doctors, nurses, midwives, consultants, AHPs, GPs, medical students and those working in care settings.
Terms and conditions:
1. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain all requisite permissions to release information presented in the competition entry and poster.
2. By entering the competition you are giving permission to publish your entry and your name and names of co-authors.
3. On being offered a poster place, the poster author must pay their discounted delegate fee of £169 (no VAT) by 14th April 2023 to secure the poster a place in the competition. These payment conditions also apply to co-authors who choose to attend.
4. If your entry is accepted you are to create a poster (A1 portrait PDF) that will made available to judges before the event and delegates to view during and after the conference. You must also create two PowerPoint slides to accompany a 3-minute presentation to a live session audience on the day of the conference. You must upload your poster PDF and slides as directed by 22nd April 2023 latest.
5. Having shown your poster elsewhere is not a barrier to entry.
6. Poster presenters need to access the online event platform using the Chrome browser and must attend a pre-conference Tech Check.
7. One presenter cannot present more than one poster. If their second poster is accepted, then a co-author will need to present that poster.
8. One poster may be presented by a lead presenter and co-authors providing they each pay for their delegate place. In this case all will receive a poster presenter certificate
9. The judge may allocate your poster to a different category than you have selected. In this case we will let you know. Judge's decision is final.
Please note, acceptance of a poster is not a delegate booking. You will need to complete the booking form and pay for your delegate place to attend the conference.
QI resources & Poster Category
Guidance - click here
Advice on how to win
PDF click here
View 160 posters
from 2022 - click here